The competition in educational services is fierce.
- Sales & Marketing – attracting new customers remains a top challenge.
- Commoditization of Services – Competition and price shopping continues to test tutors
- Leveraging New Technology – new tools deliver increased business insights and provide you the opportunity to differentiate yourself. It’s precisely because most of the industry sees their phone as a basic commodity that Clarity can give you a competitive edge when you maximize our call handling capabilities.
Five Ways Switching to Clarity Voice
Will Gain You More Revenue – Guaranteed
- Stop missing calls
Every call you miss could be a missed sale. With Clarity…
- Unlimited phone lines mean your customers will never hear a busy signal
- Know what marketing is making your phone ring and where you’re wasting money
- You’ll get calls even if your office internet or power goes out
- Missed Call Notification – instantly call back callers who choose not to leave a message
- Voicemail to Email or Text Messaging offers either instant message playback or message transcription.
- Start selling to a captive audience
If you’re not using your phone system to sell products and services to everyone who calls, you’re not just missing a sale…you’re missing the boat.
- In-Ring Messaging lets you play a recorded offer to callers even before you tell them to press 1.
- On-Hold Messaging ensures you’re using your hold time to upsell customers on active promotions or inform them of your unique benefits.
- Studies show that 33% of callers hang up when put on hold. Playing a fun or informative sales message while they wait will keep them engaged and prep them to buy.
Improve your customer service
With Clarity Voice, you’ll get the tools you need to monitor your staff’s interactions with customers and help them do a better job of servicing and selling.
- Monitoring and training tools – hear firsthand how calls are handled and jump-in to save sales and train new employees with listen-in, whisper, and join functions.
- Call Recording – selectively record parts of calls or continually record even when calls are transferred to answering services or between mobile devices. Ensure certainty when order mistakes happen.
- Mobility matters – your staff can’t be chained to a desk. Quickly transfer callers to mobile phones or use headsets or cordless phones to carry on conversations wherever you roam.
Use a phone designed for businesses like you
Who better to help you make more sales than a phone company that specializes in supporting local, regional, national and multi-unit moving and logistics companies? Clarity Voice is the parent company to FranchisePhones®, the best in breed VOIP service provider dedicated helping businesses like you grow.
- Take advantage of our expertise in your industry
The best phone setup for an entertainment venue is significantly different than the perfect phone solution for an educator. Our experience serving hundreds of franchisors, franchisees, and independent business, has taught us everything we need to know about the best way to configure a phone system to help you make more sales in your specific industry.
We’re not here to sell you, we’re here to help you
We could go on all day, but we’re less interested in selling you on us than we are in helping you make more sales yourself.
Let’s take the next step and have us give you a quote. There’s no obligation. We won’t pester you to close the deal. We just want the opportunity to show you how we can help you make more money just by upgrading your phone system into a competitive advantage.
Additional Features You’ll Find Interesting
Never a busy signal
Customer demand is hard to predict, but missing sales opportunities is not an option. Clarity gives you unlimited lines to ensure callers never get a busy signal. While Call queuing ensures all inquiries are answered in the order received. Improve office efficiency and customize on -hold message based on caller type: new lead, active customer, returning customer or prospective employee etc.
Hard to Beat Call Handling
Never miss a call with missed call notification. You’ll never need to give out your personal phone number again with direct dial numbers. Using Auto Attendants callers instantly hear a voice menu prompting them to identify the reason for their call for faster service. (EG: press 1 for … press for… ) Customize routing by caller type (such as current customers, new customers or commonly asked questions). Route calls anytime and anyway you wish whether you’re on the road, at your home or office, or anywhere in between.
The first step to improving your customer relations is understanding where they stand. Monitor calls in real-time with features like: Listen-in, Whisper or Join to deliver immediate coaching during or immediately after calls. Ensure your service is the very best. Quickly step-in, solve issues and train employees to better handle customer inquiries and issues.
When your company is always on the move, you can’t be chained to a desk. With Clarity Office Anywhere your staff can simply swap the call! You can easily and seamlessly transfer calls between desk phones and mobile devices and back again. Your caller doesn’t even notice the transition and if you’re using call recording, you’ll capture the whole conversation start to end.
Missed Call Notification & Text Messaging
Even if a caller does not leave a message, a SMS text message or email notification can be sent to managers with a phone number that they can call back. Actively reaching missed callers increases revenue 20% when an owner promptly returns missed calls. Text customers updates and appointment reminders or keep staff informed using your business number.
Easy to use, real-time, scheduled and custom reporting. Gain an immediate competitive advantage by increasing lead-to-conversion rates. With our system you will know how well your team is doing – from staffing to answering the phones and managing your marketing budget. Clarity’s dashboard offers insight into answer times, hold times, missed calls, abandoned calls, how many rings before an answer, how many calls go to the answering service etc.
Listen to random calls for quality assurance or find a customer’s call if they complain about staff or an incorrect order information. Some customers even choose to use this feature as a ‘recorded commitment’ saving time in the shipment process to get orders going.
Managed network services can provide real time monitoring of your Internet service, calling in tickets to your Internet provider if there is trouble.
Virtual or Onsite Installation available.
Installing your new phone systems yourself is as easy as plugging in a few cords. But if you want more help, we’ll be happy to recommend a company to install it for you.