Competition for customers is fierce for auto service businesses. Customers quickly call the next provider if you don’t answer their call quickly.
Clarity helps you use your phone to gain the competitive advantage while lowering your overall cost. Owning more than one location is an ever-growing trend, and a challenge to manage. At Clarity we can help you gain insights and efficiencies across multiple locations or service concepts.
We already work with some of the industry’s largest chains. Moran Brands, Jiffy Lube, Glass Doc, Alta Mere and more. Let us show you how we can work for you too.
Seven Ways Clarity can Rev-up Your Revenue
- Never miss a new customer call with unlimited lines
- Know what marketing campaigns are working with advanced call reporting
- New coaching insights for sales & service with listen-in, whisper and join functions
- Increased service dept wrench time through quicker customer communication & approvals
- Improved customer communications with SMS text messaging
- Insights to bottom-line improve performance with advanced analytics dashboards
Top Reasons Auto Service Clients Use Clarity
Stop missing calls
Every call you miss could be a missed sale. With Clarity…
- Unlimited phone lines mean your customers will never hear a busy signal
- You’ll get calls even if your office internet or power goes out
- Optional fail over devices can keep store phones and POS running even if power goes out
- Missed Call Notification – instantly call back callers who choose not to leave a message
- Voicemail to Email or Text Messaging offers either instant message playback or message transcription
Start selling to a captive audience
If you’re not using your phone system to sell products and services to everyone who calls, you’re not just missing a sale…you’re missing the boat.
- In-Ring Messaging lets you play a recorded offer to callers even before you tell them to press 1.
- On-Hold Messaging ensures you’re using caller wait time to upsell customers on active promotions or inform them of your unique benefits.
- Studies show that 33% of callers hang up when put on hold. Playing a fun or informative sales message while they wait will keep them engaged and prep them to buy.
Improve your customer service
With phone service from Clarity, you’ll get the tools you need to monitor your staff’s interactions with customers and help them do a better job of servicing and selling.
- Monitoring and training tools – hear firsthand how calls are handled and jump-in to save sales and train new employees with listen-in, whisper, and join functions.
- Call Recording – selectively record parts of calls or continually record even when calls are transferred to answering services or between mobile devices.
Additional Features You’ll Find Interesting
HD Voice with Acoustic Fencing
- Keeps customer conversations free from extraneous noises and distractions by dramatically improving the most important component of your call – voice clarity.
- No longer will customers struggle hearing over service center noise or overhear office chatter.
Know Your Marketing ROI
Assign unique phone numbers based on marketing tactic then monitor how calls are handled. Clarity’s dashboard offers insight into answer times, hold times, missed calls, abandoned calls, how many rings before an answer, how many calls go to the answering service etc.
Call Monitoring & Recording
We provide a variety of tools for recording and monitoring conversations between your customers and your employees. The first step to improving your customer relations is understanding where they stand. Know when service was authorized and when it wasn’t – guaranteed.
Never miss a call. Redirect callers to another extension, your mobile phone, home office or anywhere you wish. Receive important calls wherever business takes you. Route customer to your mobile phone and seamlessly transfer calls back to your office again.
Manage Multi-Units with Ease
Many auto service owners own multiple units or multiple concepts. With Clarity, you can manage all your stores from one portal and share call handling across locations.
Text Messaging & Internal Chat
Text customers updates using your business number. Increase internal collaboration with chat. Texting status updates help increase your service ratings. Increase technician wrench time with service advisor chat.
Through an ATA, inbound calls will push the Caller ID information to a POS system. See who’s available, who’s busy with the Presence feature. Clarity’s user portal lets you instantly see the status of other employees on your phone system.