Installing your new system yourself should take about an hour.
- Unpack your router and phones
- Plug the router to your modem and the phones to the router
- Log into the Clarity portal to set up your extensions, auto-attendant and other functions
If you are planning to move, renovate or expand, Clarity is happy to recommend INC’s experienced project management team to serve as your single point of contact to handle your local phone install or coordinate multiple jobs, at many locations, all across the country.
A Structured Cabling Installation
We recommend Integrated Network Cable. They handle projects of all sizes. Whether you need one line or a thousand lines installed, INC is at your service. Their experienced team can plan, design, and install your wired infrastructure. Once installed, they can help maintain, troubleshoot, and upgrade your system as needed.
Types of Networks Serviced:
Copper Based (Cat5e, Cat6, Cat6a)
Fiber optic (Singlemode, Multimode, 10Gig)
Low Voltage (Coaxial, Audio, Security, Paging, CCTV)
INC Specializes In:
- Copper, Fiber, or Coaxial Networks
- Wired & Wireless Infrastructure
- Horizontal & Backbone Distribution
- Demarc Extensions
- Data Center Build Outs
- Relay Racks & Server Cabinet Installation
- Cable Trays & Ladder Racks
- Union & Non-Union Projects
- Cable Removal
- Outside Plant & Industrial Installations
- Local Codes & Permits
- Project Management & Consultation
Starting w a phone conversation with an INC Project Manager, together they can design and plan your installation. If necessary, a preliminary site visit can be arranged.
A professional INC team arrives at the scheduled time and performs preliminary work.
The cables are run according to your specifications established during the planning phase. If there are any surprises or changes, INC will immediately alert you.
After installation, the network is fully tested to make sure everything is functioning properly.
Label & Clean Up:
Finally, INC labels all cables for future troubleshooting or network expansion and cleans up – leaving your workspace just as it was.