Every decision-maker in the financial services industry, from CPAs to financial planners, knows the industry is undergoing a wide range of dramatic changes – and the effects of those changes are hitting all at once to produce a whole new set of major business challenges. Those difficulties include:
- Business Development – attracting and developing new business remains a top challenge
- Commoditization of Services – clients are expecting stellar service – and more to the point, they’re expecting to have their problems solved. So, what sets your firm apart from competitors offering similar solutions and stellar service?
- Staff Turnover – with boomers retiring in record numbers, this is a trend we’ve been tracking for some time, and the race for talent is only continuing to heat up.
Leveraging New Technology – new tools offer new insights and give you the opportunity to differentiate yourself. One of those tools is voice over IP technologies from Clarity Voice.
Top Three Reasons Financial Service Businesses Use Clarity
Stop missing calls
Every call you miss could be a missed sale. With Clarity…
- Unlimited phone lines mean your customers will never hear a busy signal.
- You’ll get calls even if your office internet or power goes out.
- Missed Call Notification – instantly call back callers who choose not to leave a message.
- Clarity Office Anywhere mobile app and online user portal provide powerful tools to work from wherever business takes you.
Start selling to a captive audience
If you’re not using your phone system to sell products and services to everyone who calls, you’re not just missing a sale…you’re missing the boat.
- In-Ring Messaging lets you play a recorded messages to callers even before you tell them to press 1.
- On-Hold Messaging ensures you’re using caller wait time to upsell customers on active promotions or inform them of your unique benefits.
- Studies show that 33% of callers hang up when put on hold. Playing a fun or informative sales message while they wait will keep them engaged and prompt them to learn more.
Improve your customer service
With phone service from Clarity, you’ll get the tools you need to monitor your staff’s interactions with customers and help them do a better job of servicing and selling.
- We provide a variety of tools for recording and monitoring conversations between your customers and your employees. The first step to improving your customer relations is understanding where they stand.
- Call Recording – selectively record parts of calls or continually record even when calls are transferred to answering services or between mobile devices.
- Voicemail to Email or Text Messaging offers either instant message playback or message transcription.
Additional Features You’ll Find Useful
Callers hear a voice menu prompting them to identify the reason for their call for faster service. (EG: press 1 for … press for… ) Customize routing by caller type (such as sales leads vs. existing customers, employees vs. valued vendors or commonly asked questions such as business hours or driving directions.) Add unique on-hold music or messaging by caller type to further educate callers about new products/services and/or awareness of monthly advertised specials.
Caller will never hear a busy signal again. Call queuing ensures all inquiries are answered in the order received. Improve office efficiency and customize on -hold message based on caller type: new lead, active customer, returning customer or prospective employee etc.
Never miss a call. Redirect callers to another extension, your mobile phone, home office or anywhere you wish. Receive important calls wherever business takes you. Route customer to your mobile phone and seamlessly transfer calls back to your office again.
Ever been stuck on a call and need to leave for an appointment? Swap the call! You can easily and seamlessly transfer your calls between desk phone and mobile devices and back again. Your caller doesn’t even notice the transition.
Text Messaging & Internal Chat
Never give out your personal mobile number again. Text customers updates using your business number. Increase internal collaboration with portal chat.
Call Monitoring & Recording
We provide a variety of tools for recording and monitoring conversations between your customers and your employees. The first step to improving your customer relations is understanding where they stand. Know when service was authorized and when it wasn’t – guaranteed.
Visually compelling business intelligence at a glance. Easy to use, real-time, scheduled and custom reporting. Gain an immediate competitive advantage by increasing lead-to-conversion rates. Instant access to call volume, hold times, missed calls and more.
HD Voice with Acoustic Fencing
Keeps customer conversations free from extraneous noises and distractions by dramatically improving the most important component of your call – voice clarity. No longer will customers struggle hearing over busy customer service center noise or overhear office chatter.
Know Your Marketing ROI
Assign unique phone numbers based on marketing tactic then monitor how calls are handled. Clarity’s dashboard offers insight into answer times, hold times, missed calls, abandoned calls, how many rings before an answer, how many calls go to the answering service etc.