- They buy more and are often willing to pay more. This creates a steadier cash flow for your business.
- They refer others to your company, saving you the marketing and advertising costs of acquiring new customers.
- They are more forgiving when you make mistakes–even serious ones–especially if you have a system in place that empowers employees to correct errors on the spot. Then loyal customers become even more loyal!
- A loyal customer’s endorsement can outperform the most extravagant marketing efforts. Social media has proven “The word on the street” is usually more powerful than your ad for delivering new customers.
- Thriving companies with high customer loyalty usually have loyal employees who are genuinely engaged in their work. Loyal employees also save you money in a variety of ways. You don’t have to spend money attracting, hiring, and training new staff if you have knowledgeable people at all levels of the organization serving customers and each other.
- Thriving companies with a high customer and employee loyalty are generally known to outpace their competitors in innovation. In addition, their company cultures support continuous learning.
- Loyal customers understand your processes and can offer suggestions for improvement. Their feedback can help with product/service expansion as well as operational process improvement.
- An increase in customer retention can boost your bottom-line profit by 25% to 100%.
Customer Loyalty Has Huge Impact to Your Bottom Line
Our Performance Monitoring Tools offer you unmatched insight into your customer experiences and help you create exceptional service that competitors simply can’t match.
Call Monitoring services include:
- Call Coaching
- Call Join
- Listen In
- Call Recording
These Performance Monitoring tools you can validate:
- All callers are treated with tact, diplomacy, and professionalism
- Accurate information is being consistently relayed
- Customer service quality is maintained and measured
- Prospective customer questions and requests for service are being handled promptly
- Employee’s conversational tone and tactics promote trust and loyalty only a direct discussion can deliver
Learn more about Clarity’s unique ability to help you monitor and motivate employees while you multiply your company’s profitability.